LAERCIO BRUNO FILHO
+55 11 8978 5883
WORKING AREA: CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY FOR PRIVATE COMPANIES & SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FOR PUBLIC MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL PROFILE IN SUSTAINABILITY ISSUES
• Structuring and development of Strategic Planning & Business Plan focusing the carbon market and other environmental assets for Engineering and Environmental Consulting Companies
• Establishment of business units and management of experts teams in Climate Change and Sustainability issues for Environmental Engineering Companies;
• Business Development and projects sales under the Kyoto Protocol (CDM) and Market Volunteer Schemes / VCS and coordination of high skilled professionals teams regarding CDM projects
• Project Development for Public Management/Gov. coordinating multidisciplinary professionals with expertise focused on the Carbon Market and Sustainable Development issues;
• Development of Market Intelligence Studies focused on Environmental Assets Market & Sustainable Business
• Development of Methodology for Risk Analysis focusing Sustainability Projects and carbon credits trading operations between host-national companies and foreign groups
• Environmental Permits Projects Management
• Visiting Professor at USP-ESALQ teaching at Master of Business Administration for Agribusiness
• Network Relationship: as a daily routine of work interact with: private and Gov. banks, national and foreign investment funds, host- companies for KP and VCM projects, projects Stakeholder, NGOs, DNA ,DOEs, legal advisory groups, foreign companies focused on CERs and VERs acquisition and close relationship with national government regulatory agencies.
Writes and publishes articles on Sustainability Business and Carbon Market Issues.
• The Architecture of Sustainable Business. Revista da Sustentabilidade 2009.
• Brazil, thinking the Future Portal EcoDebate/Revista Cidadania e Meio Ambiente
• Green IT, Explaining the obtained Tangible and Strategic Results Revista da Sustentabilidade 2010.
• Made in Brazil. The Strategic Importance of this Stamp HSM Brasil, 2010
• unSustainability! The momentum & Immanuel Kant Mercado Ético , HSM Brasil, 2010
• Coordinator and Rapporteur of Forestry Carbon Projects study group by ABNT and the São Paulo State Industry Federation
• Member of Ethics and Sustainability study group at the São Paulo Regional Administrators Concil
• Member of Urban Mobility and Sustainability study group at Business School São Paulo
• Member of REDD study group in the Ministry of Environment of Brazil
• English; Spanish; French
• Business Management / FGV
COURSES & SEMINARS
• Economic Value Added-EVA / Stern Stewart / Brazil/USA
• Tool Aris Toolset / Ids Scheer Symnnetics/Brazil-SP
• Management of the Business Competitiveness / FGV-SP
• Competitive Intelligence Management / SCIP-USA
• APICS International Conference and Exposition / USA
• CRM-Managing Contact Centers-SCIP / USA
• CRM-Income / Outcome Calls Advanced Management-SCIP / USA
• ONE TO ONE Marketing - Peppers & Rogers / USA
• UN / UNFCCC - Conference of the Parts - COP 10, Buenos Aires, Argentina, ERM Technical Consultant.
• Methane to Markets - ERM Technical Consultant, Montevideo, Uruguay
• I Seminar on Carbon Credits and CDM Cuiaba, Lecturer
• UN / UNFCCC - Conference of the Parts - COP 11 / MOP 1, Montreal, Canada, Brazilian Delegation Member.
• Millennium Development Goals and Agenda 21 - World Bank / CANADA
• Emission Trading and Renewable Energy, JBIC / CANADA
• CERs Trading & Risk Analysis - Asian Development Bank / CANADA
• Symposium on Carbon Credits - Natal, RN, Lecturer
• 1st INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON CARBON AND CLIMATE CHANGE; Rio de Janeiro.
• III Seminar on Marketing and Carbon Projects, Sao Paulo, IBC, Keynote Speaker
• Management of Corporate Sustainability - Institute Ethos, Brazil;
• Certification of Sustainable Construction - Green Building Council / LEED,Brazil
• I Forum Social Responsibility and Sustainability - FERS / Lecturer
• XXII CNASI - Green IT / Lecturer
• Green IT/SP – Seminar Chairmam
• FAEB- Bahia Agribusiness Federation – Lecturer
• Ecobusiness – SP /Lecturer
2009/Atual: managing the e_SENSE-Sustentabilidade Empresarial, where develops strategies for new business and coordinates the technical area. Today works for municipal solid waste companies, tracking carbon projects and advising municipalities within the State of Sao Paulo regarding Sustainable Development issue.
2008/2009: Partner-Manager on Flying Rivers Consultancy, environmental boutique company expert on environmental assets trading. Responsible for Business Development, Technical and Financial Management.
2007/2008: Haztec Environmental Services: Senior-Manager responsible for structuring and developing the corporate areas of Sustainability and Climate Change.
2003/2006: ERM Environmental Engineering. Senior manager responsible for developing ROI-studies focusing carbon credits projects , also developing specific studies related to sustainability issues.
2001/2002: Cisco Systems and Computer Associates. Senior- Consultant hired to developing the technical issues on ROI Studies for the corporative marketing campaign.
1999/2001: Datasul and Peoplesoft Software providers. Senior-consultant hired to develop ROI Studies, focusing corporative marketing campaign.
2000: PETROBRAS: External consultant hired to acquire and deploy adequate solution in the Call Center SAC and CSR initiatives (RJ). Capacity Building.
1997/1999: Symmnetics – Consultancy Company – hired as Project Manager focused in Consulting Strategic Business Management and Information Technology..
1989/1997: Proudfoot Consulting & Phillip Crosby Associates, Senior Consultant & Project Manager, project developed in USA, Europe and South America.