Teaching, research, systematization of experiences, skills assessment under the model of certification of skills, strategic planning processes, processes of self-organizational capacity, facilitating workshops for the consolidation of learning communities, project design, facilitation and consolidation of networks and design of educational packages.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Degree in Social Psychology. UAM-Xochimilco. Professional Certificate 4493238.
- Master in Pscioanálisis and Culture (Honorable Mention). Psciología Free School. Degree and professional certificate pending.
- PhD in Social Sciences. UAM-Xochimilco. In process.
- Certificate issued by the labor comepetencia KNOW NUGCH001.01 under the standard, Level 3: Delivery of classroom training.
- Certificate issued by the labor comepetencia KNOW NUGCH002.01 under the standard, Level 3: Design of training courses, their assessment instruments and teaching materials.
- Alternare, A.C.
Teaching Program "professional trainers. 2008 to date.
- Consultoria en Movimiento, S.C.
- Mexican Fund for Conservation of Nature AC.
Independent Consultant in charge of Community Fire Management Learning. Ongoing process.
Adviser to the Forest Conservation Program.
Project leader: "Professionalization of human resources in fire protection and integrated management of Fire" 2004-2005.
Under the legal framework of the Environment Initiative Watershed (NEEM).
- Tecnologico de Monterrey, Campus Puebla.
Advice and training to support the creation of business plans of the National Committees of Product System.
- National Commission of Protected Natural Areas
Consultant for the design and implementation of climate change strategy in protected natural areas.
Project leader: "Professionalization of human resources CONANP climate change and management of protected natural areas" 2010-2011.
- National Institute for Capacity Development in the Rural Sector, AC. (INCA RURAL)
Independent Consultant 2001-2009.
Consultant processes in Latin America 2001-2007.
- Saldebas, SC.
Consultant from 2000 to 2002.
Local Support Services-Based Development in Mexico, AC.
Consultant for evaluation of projects financed by the Inter-American Foundation from 1999 to 2001.
- Cause Young (Today Instituto Mexicano de la Juventud)
Counselor Program on Reproductive Health and Sexuality. 1999 to 2001.
Utilizar el Traductor de Google para:BúsquedasVídeosCorreo electrónicoMóvilChatEmpresa
Acerca del Traductor de GoogleDesactivar traducción instantáneaPrivacidadAyuda