The first day will provide a detailed overview of the market design in California, in other WCI jurisdictions and lessons learned from other markets around the world. The second day will focus on market dynamics, supply and demand balance and gaining a thorough understanding of price formation in California and other markets.
· California’s climate policy
· The Nuts and bolts of the California market
· The Western Climate Initiative (WCI)
· Planning for compliance California
· Tools of the trade
· California, the WCI and the rest of the world
· Conclusion and wrap-up