KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Optimize your business opportunities – gain a deep understanding of AB 32: Global Warming Solutions Act and its associated carbon market, so you have all the information you need to maximize investment opportunities as they arise
• Understand relevant risk management techniques – learn how to manage portfolios of carbon assets and liabilities in an often uncertain policy environment
• Identify likely winners and losers in this new market and the key supply and demand issues
• Highly interactive format – put your pressing questions to the course leader and discuss the issues that are most important to you and your business
THIS IS A MUST-ATTEND COURSE FOR:
• Executives in emitting companies facing new reporting requirements for carbon emissions
• Executives in non-emitting companies undertaking sustainability initiatives or carbon offset programs
• Traders experienced with other commodities hired to manage carbon positions
• Developers and investors in emission-reducing projects looking to sell offset credits
• Lawyers seeking to expand their practices in carbon
• Investors/analysts evaluating opportunities in the carbon markets
• Customer loyalty discount – Environmental Finance Publications' customers – 15% discount. To claim your discount, go to Available Packages below and select the "15% discount for Environmental Finance customers" package.
• 3-day package discount – attend this training course AND Climate Finance North America 2011 on June 14 & 15 and claim 15% discount from the registration fees for both events. If you can't attend both, a colleague can attend one or the other so that you each can claim the the discount. To claim your discount, go to Available Packages below and select the "15% discount for Climate Finance North America 2011 attendees" package.
HOW TO BOOK:
Online by selecting one of the Available Packages below – please note that if you are redeeming a Promotional Code to claim a discount you should select the Standard Rate package.
All major credit and debit cards accepted. If you wish to pay by bank transfer or cheque
please continue with your online order and select the 'request invoice' option at the checkout.
Email your details to email@example.com
Telephone +44 (0)20 7251 9151
Fax +44 (0)20 7251 9161