February 21 - March 21, 2011
CDM Executive Board
Competence Requirements for A/R WG members:
Work conditions for an A/R WG member:
- Be familiar with the modalities and procedures (annex to decision 3/CMP.1) and relevant decisions of the COP or CMP;
- Have recognized experience and/or knowledge relevant to the CDM project activity cycle;
- Be free from any interest that might cause the panel to act in other than an impartial and non-discriminatory manner;
- Demonstrate relevant working experience of at least five (5) years, or scientific knowledge on methodological issues related to project-based afforestation and/or reforestation activities;
- Demonstrate technical/scientific expertise, inter alia through publications, in at least one of the following areas:
- Baseline and/or monitoring methodologies for A/R project activities;
- Project activity implementation of A/R project activities, including monitoring and verification;
- Have excellent drafting skills, strong operational and analytical skills, and ability to work as a member of a team;
- Have an advanced university degree in economics, energy, social, environmental studies, natural sciences, engineering, development studies, or any related discipline.
- The time that an A/R WG member will be required to dedicate to the work of the working group is estimated to be a minimum of 25 working days per year;
- Members of the A/R WG will be paid daily fees for participation in and work related to A/R WG meetings, as well as travel and daily subsistence allowance in accordance with UN rules and regulations.
Please apply here*